Itami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chesterfield #1 [Denied]

+2
Zeid
chesterfield
6 posters

Go down

chesterfield #1 [Denied] Empty chesterfield #1 [Denied]

Post by chesterfield Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:23 pm

1. Link your Plazmaburst 2 account here: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=chesterfield&id=1545727

2. How do you make decisions? This is new clan and there are good players.

3. What is your weapon of choice? M4A1 or Assault rifle's

4. Who is your favorite Itami member? Bidam and Panik

5. What are you known for in the community? respectful player and honest.

6. Describe yourself in at least one sentence. I smart, capable of making important decisions.

7. What playing field is your strength:(Ex. rails) Raywars or Railwars

8. Tell me in your own words how to tie my shoes.

First : Get both laces.
Then : Make two loops.
Then Cross the loops like so they look like an X.
After that : Pull the loops out to the side.
Finally : Last one loop in the bottom whole and tie the loops.

9. Why do you think you're suitable for this clan? Because This clan is a proud clan.

10. What games other than Plazmaburst 2 do you play? Counter Strike 1.6 and Wolfteam Turkiye.

11. Will you be actively participating in the clan's chat and events? Yes I usually active discord and plazma burst 2.

12. Why did you choose to apply for this clan instead of other clans? Because Itami is better than other clans.

13. What makes you a better candidate than any other user wanting to join Itami? Being active.

14. Give an example of how you made a positive contribution to a clan. : To increase the success and reputation of the clan.

15. What is a specific specialty you wish to bring to Itami? (It cannot be playing PB2 or being active on discord.) I can bring a sense of compassion, a feeling that is not everybody. (:

16. Specifically detail in your own words what loyalty means to you. And how much do you value it. Intimate commitment, solid, strong friendship.It's one of the most important things for me.
chesterfield
chesterfield

Back to top Go down

chesterfield #1 [Denied] Empty Re: chesterfield #1 [Denied]

Post by Zeid Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:13 pm

This application looks very weak, Fix Questions #2 #5 #9 #12 #13 and #14
Zeid
Zeid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Blank Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:36 am

Ellaborate on #6 please.
Lord Blank
Lord Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackbird Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:31 am

Your profile is impressive, 255 kills - 55 deaths. Four successful, heavily voted on maps. I myself enjoy the M4a1 btw, however for your strengths you only have rays and rails. Are you willing to learn and improve in other areas of the game for both the benefit of you as a player and for the benefit of Itami?
Blackbird
Blackbird

http://www.skyy.96.lt

Back to top Go down

Post by chesterfield Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:20 am

Yes,I want join Itami and fix answers:

#2 = It was a surprise because it was more impressive than other clans.
#5 = Sincere, respectful, generous, active and sporty.
#9 = This clan came hotter than any other Clans. I a warm person.That's why I wanted to apply to Itami.
#12 = Because the clan of Itami has developed and grew rapidly, it has become more visible to everyone than any other clan.
#13 = Most people go to the Itami clan as a fake but I wanted to try and get my chance because I was active.
#14 = Klana duyulan ilgi ve güveni arttırmak.
chesterfield
chesterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Polo Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:07 pm

2. Smh what if itami didn't have good players? You're telling us you are unloyal and join teh strongest clan. Elaborate way more please. And for 12. What if itami wasnt better than other clans? Would you join? You wouldnt because we wouldnt have good players. Please dont lie and just be honest.
Polo
Polo
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:22 pm

For question 2, we'd like to know how you make decisions in general, and not how or why you made the decision to come here. How do you think before making any decision?

Now, for question 9. "This clan came hotter than any other Clans. I a warm person.That's why I wanted to apply to Itami." Please, elaborate on what you meant by "hotter" and how that connects to your interests.

As for 12, I ask the same as 3kpainn. Were Itami not a highlight in the community at the moment, what aspect of it would attract you to apply instead?

For 13, you claim activity and not being "fake" as something that differs you from others. Considering that those aspects can be offered by virtually any applicant, what's something else from your own personality or skills that will make us think "chesterfield stands out from other applicants"?

And finally for 14, give us an example of how you would help increase the success and reputation of the clan.
Dear
Dear

Back to top Go down

Post by Polo Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:25 pm

Application denied due to it being 6 days and he still has not answered a question.
Polo
Polo
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down