Itami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyclops1337 #1[Denied]

+3
Polo
Betts1
Cyclops1337
7 posters

Go down

Cyclops1337 #1[Denied] Empty Cyclops1337 #1[Denied]

Post by Cyclops1337 Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:52 am

1. Link your Plazmaburst 2 account here: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Cyclops7&id=1201931

2. How do you make decisions? I make decisions thoroughly, sometimes having hunches. I go through my choices in my decisions, decide on which one has a bigger impact, and stick with it.

2. What is your weapon of choice?  My weapon of choice will always be the sniper. It does a greal dmg and has excellent range.

3. Who is your favorite Itami member? They are fellow clan members from YrN, which they have applied to Itami.

4. What are you known for in the community?  I'm known for having a terrible sense of humor, and for self boosting a lot during ranked/unranked matches. I'm almost always in a good mood, hoping to help out in any situation, stating the opinion which i like best.

5. Describe yourself in at least one sentence. Im a religious person, believing in the best outcomes in every situation, hoping to achieve that outcome.

6. What playing field is your strength: Ex. rails My playing fields that are my strengths are: Snipers, Realwar, and Rayguns

7. Tell me step-by-step how to tie my shoes. Uhh, ok.
1. Thread one lace over the other, then pull them tight to make a knot.
2. Fold one lace into a loop.
3. Wrap the other lace around the base of the loop.
4. Pull the lace back through the hole to form a second loop.
5. Pull on both loops to tighten the knot.

8. Why do you think you're suitable for this clan? I believe a clan with honest and responsible leaders, capable of leading others, deserves to be one of the best. I have been supporting my leaders and fellow clan mates in my past clans, doing so until my clans have pretty much died.

9. What games other than Plazmaburst 2 do you play? Minecraft, Plazma Burst 1, Happy Wheels, NBA 2k17, Black OPS, etc.

10. Will you be actively participating in the clan's chat and events? I will try my best.

11. Why did you choose to apply for this clan instead of other clans? I believe this clan will evolve into something bigger. This clan may be new, but when we start over in life, we can accomplish things we couldn't before. My YrN fellow members agree as well. The criticism from other clans ive been in determined the ultimate fate of them. But here, i see a clan that is developing well, becoming known in communities. It's time that i start fresh. This is why ive made this decision.

12. What makes you a better candidate than any other user wanting to join Itami?  My beliefs for the outcome of this clan outmatches the regular human mind, for i am a very positive person. I collaborate well with others not just in game, but in real life as well. Of course, I know a clan doesnt live on itself. I will bring my best effort in this clan to accomplish the outcome that i want.

13. Give an example of how you made a positive contribution to a clan and what the outcome was. I  was there for YrN, fighting in tournaments, spreading the entire PB2 community of what we were made of. Until separation and greed for power brought me here. Now, Im ready to start over, trying to benefit the clan in ways i have before. I will be different, preventing Itami from having the same fate as GCS, Qmega, and YrN.

14. What is a specific specialty you wish to bring to Itami? It cannot be playing PB2 or being active on discord.I will help out in forums or discord. I'll participate in wars/ tournaments. Ill try to make Itami a greater community, clans envious of our work. I'll flourish the chat with my opinions and my decisions, supporting in tough/difficult situations. Nothing cannot be accomplished with inspiring human minds and great collaboration.

15. Specifically detail in your own words what loyalty means to you. And how much do you value it. Loyalty means being there for friends/family, and bring/showing the love to people. Loyalty allows people to make decisions, supporting each other with inspirations and ideas. Loyalty shows respect, convincing members and leading them in the years. It also means to joke around with people, but in all seriousness, I value loyalty, as much as I value pizza. (I love pizza.)

Last edited by Cyclops1337 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:18 am; edited 2 times in total

Cyclops1337

Back to top Go down

Cyclops1337 #1[Denied] Empty Re: Cyclops1337 #1[Denied]

Post by Betts1 Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:11 am

If humor is the only intangible you could bring to Itami then that's a problem. Humor is something anyone can have at any given time. Itami already has plenty of it. If I were you, I would strongly consider this piece of advice "Are you only applying because of other YRN members?. If so, I suggest you take a step back and rethink this. Atleast provide some sort of skill you could offer that doesn't include PB2 or discord activity.
Betts1
Betts1
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Polo Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:13 am

It seems you gave lazy answers on your app. Anyways in question 11 elaborate. And also you didnt explain how to tie shoes
Polo
Polo
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer174 Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:05 pm

Question 7:
"1. Thread one lace over the other, then pull them tight to make a knot.
2. Fold one lace into a loop.
3. Wrap the other lace around the base of the loop.
4. Pull the lace back through the hole to form a second loop.
5. Pull on both loops to tighten the knot."
You just searched "How to tie my shoes" on google and copied the steps from there.
Cyclops1337 #1[Denied] Shoeco10
)Is there a reason for this? Were you too lazy to think of the steps for yourself?

Question 8: "doing so until my clans have pretty much died."
)When do you consider a clan "dead"?
Killer174
Killer174
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Polo Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:37 pm

Good catch nick, anywayd yeah you basically showed us you're lazy. Being lazy wony benefit Itami at all. We literally asked in your own words how to tie a shoe and you went on google. Not looking good for ya buddy.
Polo
Polo
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Acellamy Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:01 am

Decent application. Good to see you apply though. I do believe you are a good honest and fun player in the community. no one says acellamy in question 3 Sad

I would like to ask if you are willing to collaborate with every member in this clan because we have a range of personalities here, that might not accept you into their circle straight away?
Acellamy
Acellamy

http://plazmaburst2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Python Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:29 pm

I could've given you my vote but nick's catch turned me off so i am gonna stay neutral on this one.
Python
Python
Admin

https://itamiclan.ahlamontada.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackbird Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:18 am

Under strengths you put "realwar". That's a map and not an actual skill (x death-realwar) and the map has a diverse selection of weapons to use and players are notorious for camping on both towers and where the teleporting area at the ends of the map are. How exactly do you combat enemies in this map and what weapon do you favor in the map? Do you spray or actually aim and shoot at enemies on sight?
Blackbird
Blackbird

http://www.skyy.96.lt

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer174 Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:19 pm

Applicant has joined a different clan called "Hyperion".
Applications denied.
Killer174
Killer174
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down