Itami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zeid #1[Accepted]

+2
Python
Zeid
6 posters

Go down

Zeid       #1[Accepted] Empty Zeid #1[Accepted]

Post by Zeid Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:50 pm

1. Link your Plazmaburst 2 account here: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Zeid&id=1489769

2. How do you make decisions? First, Analyze all the options, After that, find out which one would suit me and others, Also, take in consideration all the consequences And then make a decision

2. What is your weapon of choice? Shotgun, since I'm not one of the people who goes with a weapon at a long distance

3. Who is your favorite Itami member? Maybe Painn or Arthur

4. What are you known for in the community?Honestly I'm not sure, but I probably can be known by the community since I am very good in arena (in my opinion), another possibility would be because I usually treat people very well and I am nice, or contrary to that I get angry too much And start throwing insults

5. Describe yourself in at least one sentence. I'm a person who gets angry for any stupidity

6. What playing field is your strength: Ex. rails My playing field is Arena and Rays

7. Tell me step-by-step how to tie my shoes. The best question xD
-1. Take the laces
-2. With one of the laces make a rabbit ear
-3. Take the lace loop and turn the rabbit ear
-4. put a piece of the lace into a hole that will remain when turning, after that tighten and ready

8. Why do you think you're suitable for this clan? I think I am suitable here since I have been through many clans and almost all, except for a few I learned something, loyalty, skill, etc. But none of that clans was what promised to me. I have faith, I think this clan will be the best

9. What games other than Plazmaburst 2 do you play? Battlefield 4 (ps3) Counter-Strike Global offensive (pc), Brawlhala (pc), PAYDAY 2 (pc),Warframe (pc), And CoD AW (ps3)

10. Will you be actively participating in the clan's chat and events? Yes, i dont have problems with the activity

11. Why did you choose to apply for this clan instead of other clans? Because all the others clans will die or are dying, i have much friends here, And because I am interested in participating in all the activities of this clan.

12. What makes you a better candidate than any other user wanting to join Itami? The activity, skill, besides that I'm really good at stopping fights

13. Give an example of how you made a positive contribution to a clan and what the outcome was. a positive contibution to a clan, well, was when my older clan (yrn) participed in PWL, i help them in most of the battles in arena, The outcome was that we were second in PWL. Other example, The activity, I honestly think that clan was very inactive,
My activity in pb2 and in discord I encourage some to apply to the clan (YrN)

14. What is a specific specialty you wish to bring to Itami? It cannot be playing PB2 or being active on discord. Be active in the forums, to be able to question which people really have the requirements to enter the clan, but first I need to be much more active in the forums

15. Specifically detail in your own words what loyalty means to you. And how much do you value it. to me, the loyalty: is never betray, Support others, etc. value loyalty: Honestly I think a 75% or 80%
Zeid
Zeid

Back to top Go down

Zeid       #1[Accepted] Empty Re: Zeid #1[Accepted]

Post by Python Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:08 pm

Except for the grammar i think this application is average/not bad.
In question 4. you didn't need to specify that it was your opinion but what i understood from that is that you are trying to make sure we understand you well which would make you a honest person and a quality such as that is desirable for Itami.
In question 5. that's a trait that i also share with you but control over your anger is very important for us so that you don't just quit Itami for a stupid reason like a member insulted you or something and it would also help you in real life.
Python
Python
Admin

https://itamiclan.ahlamontada.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer174 Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:16 pm

In question 5 you said: "I'm a person who gets angry for any stupidity"
)Do you start a lot of fights when you're angry?
)What kind of "stupidity" makes you angry?

In question 15 you said: "To me, the loyalty: is never betray, Support others, etc. value loyalty: Honestly I think a 75% or 80%"
)Why do value loyalty 75-80% ?
Killer174
Killer174
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeid Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:31 pm

Killer174 wrote:In question 5 you said: "I'm a person who gets angry for any stupidity"
)Do you start a lot of fights when you're angry?
)What kind of "stupidity" makes you angry?

In question 15 you said: "To me, the loyalty: is never betray, Support others, etc. value loyalty: Honestly I think a 75% or 80%"
)Why do value loyalty 75-80% ?

1)Yeah, sometimes
2)For example, a guest kill me in pb2, "Zeid left the game" (rage quit) or i start insulting xD

3)Because i betrayed other clans, For example YrN or 619
Zeid
Zeid

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer174 Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:41 pm

1) You said you're good at stopping fights, does that mean if you start a fight in the chat that you can solve it on your own, and how would you solve it?
3) How do we know you won't betray Itami?
Killer174
Killer174
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Polo Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:43 pm

5. Dont worry i get angry for stupidy too, but dont let it get to you hat much. Just give the person whos making you angry a chance. 11. So what if Itami started to die? Would you leave for a different clan?
Polo
Polo
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeid Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:56 pm

Killer174 wrote:1) You said you're good at stopping fights, does that mean if you start a fight in the chat that you can solve it on your own, and how would you solve it?
3) How do we know you won't betray Itami?

1) First, Saying sorry, if that person doesn't accept apologies is preferable to wait for a while and try again, or just ignore that person if he dont accept

2) well, Im a loyal person, is very improbable betray itami
Zeid
Zeid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeid Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:59 pm

3kpainn wrote:5. Dont worry i get angry for stupidy too, but dont let it get to you hat much. Just give the person whos making you angry a chance. 11. So what if Itami started to die? Would you leave for a different clan?

No, YRN was a different case because i didn't left for other clan, I had many other reasons to leave YrN.
Zeid
Zeid

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer174 Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:18 pm

"15. Specifically detail in your own words what loyalty means to you. And how much do you value it. to me, the loyalty: is never betray, Support others, etc. value loyalty: Honestly I think a 75% or 80%"
Yet you betrayed 2 other clans, not really loyal if you ask me.
Killer174
Killer174
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeid Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:30 pm

Well, how explain it. 619 and YrN merge, the founder of 619 had problems with juan and he cancel te merge, http://prntscr.com/dxc21l http://prntscr.com/d9buyi but i leave 619 for yrn, and i didnt betrayed yrn, i leave yrn for other reasons. Specifically Inactivity
Zeid
Zeid

Back to top Go down

Post by Polo Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:35 pm

Zeid wrote:Well, how explain it. 619 and YrN merge, the founder of 619 had problems with juan and he cancel te merge, http://prntscr.com/dxc21l http://prntscr.com/d9buyi but i leave 619 for yrn, and i didnt betrayed yrn, i leave yrn for other reasons. Specifically Inactivity

So if we got inactive would you leave as well? Dont be generic, give your honest answer.
Polo
Polo
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeid Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:59 pm

Obviously, It's a clan, we are a family. i can't with a clan if im alone
Zeid
Zeid

Back to top Go down

Post by Polo Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:31 pm

Zeid wrote:Obviously, It's a clan, we are a family. i can't with a clan if im alone

Why are you saying obviously? It isn't obvious since you considered yrn family and you left it. I am worried you would do the same if accepted and i dont want "i wont i swear" etc. You said the same to yrn. So explain again why you wouldn't leave and why you deserve to be in.
Polo
Polo
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeid Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:07 pm

Well, i think i misused that word, i wouldn't leave because i think this clan is active, Honest, and skilled. If I have the opportunity to join I will not waste it.

I think I deserve to join because I am a person with a lot of skills, not very honest sincerely, but I think I can contribute a lot to this clan, as well as skill, activity in forums, activity in pb2 and in discord ... and if possible I could share the forums so people are encouraged to apply
Zeid
Zeid

Back to top Go down

Post by Betts1 Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:12 pm

Zeid wrote:Well, i think i misused that word, i wouldn't leave because i think this clan is active, Honest, and skilled. If I have the opportunity to join I will not waste it.

I think I deserve to join because I am a person with a lot of skills, not very honest sincerely, but I think I can contribute a lot to this clan, as well as skill, activity in forums, activity in pb2 and in discord ... and if possible I could share the forums so people are encouraged to apply

The problem here is, everything that you're offering as "help" are things we already have. Anybody can be active on chat/forums and play pb2 and share our clan. There's nothing unique here. This app is boring.
Betts1
Betts1
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeid Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:25 pm

If I don't have anything "unique" because they accepted me before?, Can you bring something unique? I do not know what you mean with "unique".i think This clan don't trust in me :l
Zeid
Zeid

Back to top Go down

Post by Acellamy Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:39 am

~Unique is something different you can offer to us that stands out from other applicants. I trust that you will answer Panik's question Smile

Nines beat you in arena xD.

Anyway average app. Nice to see you apply. There may be a lot of stupidity in Itami so I guess you will have to control your anger lmao.

Do you think you would be able to manage a full blown argument in chat and resolve the conflict( just a given scenario that might not happen) ?
Acellamy
Acellamy

http://plazmaburst2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Python Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:26 pm

Lucifer accepted you so no need to vote, welcome to Itami.
Topic Locked.
Python
Python
Admin

https://itamiclan.ahlamontada.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down