SuperFrank1004 App #1[Accepted]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SuperFrank1004 App #1[Accepted]

Post by SuperFrank1004 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:18 am

1. Link your Plazmaburst 2 account here: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Spider-&id=1440223,
http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=superfrank1004&id=1177310
http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=catwomen124&id=1449718
http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=The-Reverse-Flash&id=1290617
The first two are my main...the last two are my alt just incase you have any questions.

2. How do you make decisions? I take the time to think to make up my decision or else later on Im not gonna be sure what I'm doing.

2. What is your weapon of choice? My weapon choice is snipers... I have always desired it snipers during my time in pb2.

3. Who is your favorite Itami member? Well I would say Zeid,Painn and Lucifer are my favorite itami members.

4. What are you known for in the community? I don't know what im known for yet until its decided if I get accepted or not.

5. Describe yourself in at least one sentence. I'm a very very sarcastic person in the whole universe.

6. What playing field is your strength: Ex. rails. My playing field is Snipers and sometimes arena.

7. Tell me step-by-step how to tie my shoes. 1st. You take both laces.
1st. You take both laces.
2nd. Make a bunny ear.
3rd.Cross the bunny ears so that it will look like an X.
4th.Pull the bunny ears out to the side away from the bunny ears.
5th.You put one bunny ear in the bottom whole and tie it and your done.

8. Why do you think you're suitable for this clan? I think I'm suitable for Itami because all the previous clans I have been to such as YrN and Wingmen..... none of them were honest and valuable as they say they were.

9. What games other than Plazmaburst 2 do you play? Well I play warframe on steam.

10. Will you be actively participating in the clan's chat and events? I will try even though I have school and other life responsibilities.

11. Why did you choose to apply for this clan instead of other clans? I chose to apply to Itami because I know this clan can develop more and I want to be part of it.

12. What makes you a better candidate than any other user wanting to join Itami? Well my attitude...my style...my way of doing things... and helping other people with the best of my ability.

13. Give an example of how you made a positive contribution to a clan and what the outcome was. Well...the positive contribution i made was that I helped my old clans(Wingmen) fight in wars...participated in those clan events and helped get some wins. The outcome was that my old clan (Wingmen) was over warring..nuking other clans and matches...and some ddos were involved to... I wasnt involved in those situations...but I decided to push myself away.

14. What is a specific specialty you wish to bring to Itami? It cannot be playing PB2 or being active on discord. Well... I really wish to make this clan bigger than other clans in pb2 society.

15. Specifically detail in your own words what loyalty means to you. And how much do you value it. To me..loyalty means support...empathy..pride. I
value loyalty 100%.

SuperFrank1004

Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SuperFrank1004 App #1[Accepted]

Post by Polo on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:26 am

Great app, anyways in question 14 can you elborate on "i wish to make this clan bigger"
avatar
Polo
Mod

Posts : 41
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SuperFrank1004 App #1[Accepted]

Post by Betts1 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:33 am

Application looks rushed. Several quite poor answers from your part. Elaborate on Q's #8, #11, #12, and #14.
avatar
Betts1
Mod

Posts : 25
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SuperFrank1004 App #1[Accepted]

Post by SuperFrank1004 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:15 am

Question 8:I think I'm suitable for Itami because all the previous clans I have been to such as YrN and Wingmen..... none of them were honest and valuable as they say they were. I Also I had no interests in them because they were dying and there was nothing I can do.

Question 11: I chose to apply to Itami because I know this clan can develop more and I want to be part of it. None of the other clans I have no interest in due to inactivity and drama and the lack of respect given to me based on how much I provided for them so you know what I'm not gonna just sit there and complain because its who they are and let them be taught a lesson..so I know for sure this will be a better environment for me.

Question 12: Well my attitude...my style...my way of doing things... and helping other people with the best of my ability. I am not judgemental of ways people play or how they act towards one another which numerous people do...

Question 14: Well... I really wish to make this clan bigger than other clans in pb2 society. I also want to use the best of my skill and ability to assist the clan and help develop the clan when needed such as clan events...wars..or whatever.

SuperFrank1004

Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SuperFrank1004 App #1[Accepted]

Post by Polo on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:25 am

SuperFrank1004 wrote:Question 8:I think I'm suitable for Itami because all the previous clans I have been to such as YrN and Wingmen..... none of them were honest and valuable as they say they were. I Also I had no interests in them because they were dying and there was nothing I can do.

Question 11:   I chose to apply to Itami because I know this clan can develop more and I want to be part of it. None of the other clans I have no interest in due to inactivity and drama and the lack of respect given to me based on how much I provided for them so you know what I'm not gonna just sit there and complain because its who they are and let them be taught a lesson..so I know for sure this will be a better environment for me.

Question 12:  Well my attitude...my style...my way of doing things... and helping other people with the best of my ability. I am not judgemental of ways people play or how they act towards one another which numerous people do...

Question 14: Well... I really wish to make this clan bigger than other clans in pb2 society. I also want to use the best of my skill and ability to assist the clan and help develop the clan when needed such as clan events...wars..or whatever.


Okay great answers man.
avatar
Polo
Mod

Posts : 41
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SuperFrank1004 App #1[Accepted]

Post by Blackbird on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:38 am

SuperFrank1004 wrote:The description on yourself won't fly. Actually tell us about yourself. "Very very sarcastic person in the universe" This will not fly.
avatar
Blackbird

Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-01-18
Age : 72
Location : USSR

View user profile http://www.skyy.96.lt

Back to top Go down

Re: SuperFrank1004 App #1[Accepted]

Post by Killer174 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:49 pm

SuperFrank1004 wrote:Question 8: I Also I had no interests in them because they were dying and there was nothing I can do.
Does this mean if Itami would be dying (which probably would never happen) you would just leave instead of trying to help the clan get "alive" again?
avatar
Killer174
Admin

Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SuperFrank1004 App #1[Accepted]

Post by SuperFrank1004 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:22 pm

Blackbird wrote:
SuperFrank1004 wrote:The description on yourself won't fly. Actually tell us about yourself. "Very very sarcastic person in the universe" This will not fly.

Well I'm a nice person...I'm a very sarcastic person at times if anyone tries to annoy me really bad so instead of me being really upset at the individual I can be sarcastic instead...im really smart and lazy at the same time.

SuperFrank1004

Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SuperFrank1004 App #1[Accepted]

Post by SuperFrank1004 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:54 pm

Killer174 wrote:
SuperFrank1004 wrote:Question 8: I Also I had no interests in them because they were dying and there was nothing I can do.
Does this mean if Itami would be dying (which probably would never happen) you would just leave instead of trying to help the clan get "alive" again?

Well I wouldn't because I know how big this clan is...and I know for sure it won't die...and even if it (which it won't) I will still help. But I can't be the only reviving the clan by my self and that was my main issue from my previous clans so I left.

SuperFrank1004

Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SuperFrank1004 App #1[Accepted]

Post by Betts1 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:16 pm

See I have a problem. You're ass kissing Itami saying "it'll never die" and trying to make us like you and seem like you're loyal. You said the EXACT SAME thing about YRN, how did that turn out? This response from you is a turn off for me, sorry not sorry.
avatar
Betts1
Mod

Posts : 25
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SuperFrank1004 App #1[Accepted]

Post by SuperFrank1004 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:25 pm

Its called honesty and how is that ass kissing if you guys say Itami is not gonna die. Please tell me. Very Happy

SuperFrank1004

Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SuperFrank1004 App #1[Accepted]

Post by Polo on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:28 pm

SuperFrank1004 wrote:Its called honesty and how is that ass kissing if you guys say Itami is not gonna die. Please tell me. Very Happy

So if we say we gonna kill obama would you believe us? All we want is for you to be honest and real, youre tryna say what we wanna hear but thats not what we wanna hear. Dont think just because you were a prestiege at yrn that changes anything. Yrn has terrible judgement and you're not being honest. Just be real and you will have a better chance, don't believe everything you hear just so you can get in.
avatar
Polo
Mod

Posts : 41
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SuperFrank1004 App #1[Accepted]

Post by SuperFrank1004 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:54 pm

First and last part good point...but this whole thing with me thinking that im just gonna get accepted because I was prestige? I'm not trying to be rude here...but it wouldn't make any sense thinking that anyway..that will just be like saying "I was leader of YrN so I'm just gonna get accepted to any clan".
No its not like that...and plus I'm a little surprised that you still don't trust me...just because I use Yrn as a judgement does not mean I'm not honest. If you don't want me in Itami then ok.

SuperFrank1004

Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SuperFrank1004 App #1[Accepted]

Post by Acellamy on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:10 am

Personally, I don't give a toss about how you behaved and what you showed towards YRN. Anyway, your application is okay. You could have extended and given us some more about yourself and personality.

Tell me more about how you think the PB2 community sees you.
avatar
Acellamy
Member

Posts : 9
Join date : 2017-01-18
Age : 16
Location : Inside Ass

View user profile http://plazmaburst2.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SuperFrank1004 App #1[Accepted]

Post by SuperFrank1004 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:19 am

Well I'm gonna be real honest right here since "I can't be trusted", I personally don't waste my time and energy figuring out peoples thoughts about me about how I act or how I behave or how I do things...if anyone has bad thoughts or thinks "I can't be trusted" then so be it.

SuperFrank1004

Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SuperFrank1004 App #1[Accepted]

Post by Python on Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:20 pm

Not a very serious app but i think that's because of your personality, you could've added more to your questions to clarify some things, if you weren't active on our chat
i think some people would be abit confused.
I'm leaning towards giving you my vote but i think it's not time yet..
avatar
Python
Admin

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile http://itamiclan.ahlamontada.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SuperFrank1004 App #1[Accepted]

Post by Polo on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:11 pm

okay, im gonna ask a question and i suggest you take time to think of your answer. Remember when i approached you while yrn was dying to apply to itami? Would you leave itami if a similar situation happened? Be honest.
avatar
Polo
Mod

Posts : 41
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SuperFrank1004 App #1[Accepted]

Post by SuperFrank1004 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:56 pm

Yes I remember that situation during that time.If the same situation happened again..I wouldn't just leave Itami because I don't even know what that other clan is about or what it does...if that happened again I have to take the time to think about what I am going to do. But I'm trying to stay in one clan and not go all over the place.

SuperFrank1004

Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SuperFrank1004 App #1[Accepted]

Post by Polo on Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:57 pm

Voting phase starts, i vote +1
avatar
Polo
Mod

Posts : 41
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SuperFrank1004 App #1[Accepted]

Post by Betts1 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:01 am

I'm going with a -1. You've proven to be immature quite a bit from what I've seen from you. *If* you were to be accepted, I challenge you to prove me wrong.
avatar
Betts1
Mod

Posts : 25
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SuperFrank1004 App #1[Accepted]

Post by Dear on Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:02 am

I have the feeling most of the things you say are simply because you think that's we expect from you. You are, therefore, "ass kissing" as it has been stated earlier. I can't, however, establish a solid decision based only on that supposition. I shall be neutral.
avatar
Dear
Member

Posts : 9
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SuperFrank1004 App #1[Accepted]

Post by tkilla12 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:05 am

I vote +1.
avatar
tkilla12

Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-01-18
Age : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SuperFrank1004 App #1[Accepted]

Post by Python on Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:20 am

I'll give you a +1 but you need to promise me to become more serious and honest.
avatar
Python
Admin

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile http://itamiclan.ahlamontada.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SuperFrank1004 App #1[Accepted]

Post by Zeid on Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:56 pm

1+ I think it deserves a chance
avatar
Zeid

Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-01-17
Location : Chile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SuperFrank1004 App #1[Accepted]

Post by fdfhy on Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:49 pm

+1


Last edited by fdfhy on Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

fdfhy

Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SuperFrank1004 App #1[Accepted]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum