Itami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application of Will900 #1 [Denied]

5 posters

Go down

Application of Will900 #1 [Denied] Empty Application of Will900 #1 [Denied]

Post by will900 Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:33 am

1. Link your Plazmaburst 2 account here:  http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=will900&id=615618  

2. How do you make decisions?  I make the best decision to everyone's standards, including mine.  Making decisions is like a life and death situation.  you need to think first before you take it upon action.  it's one of Leadership skills to be honest.  Leaders make decisions all the time, if they didn't, what are they in the end?  From what I heard the leader is a mindful set leader in Itami.  Building up a clan and retrieving what's lost takes time.  never give up but never make the wrong decisions either.  Flaws will haunt you till the abyss of night.  Endless Darkness I presume.  

3. What is your weapon of choice?  I always love to hold a sniper.  accurate, deadly, sometimes silent when you have that silencer on.  yes that is my weapon choice.  you may find me in most sniper matches.  as of today (1-31-17) I kinda lag, which destroys my skill set, I cant focus when it happens.  I'm still in games though but not to my best abilities.  Sniper matches is a practice match to me with different skills that I see from each player.  Self boosting, flying in mid air and still get a kill.  I watch at that closely so I can improve on my battle tactics. It never hurts to try something new right?  if there was a second weapon choice, I would choose the pistol so I have a back up when a surprise ambush came on me (Ghost Vs Civil).  

4. Who is your favorite Itami member?  For all I know.  all of them will start out as my favorite.  when someone starts something with me.  I will report Him or Her to the highest authority.  Come on everyone be mature to your best abilities please.  I may be 18 and still young but a lot of people see me as a adult which is a good thing but at least I'm not strict like some people.  

5. What are you known for in the community?  For now it's unknown.  When the time comes someone will see what I'm worth.  I hope it's something good, I don't like starting off of a bad step.  

6. Describe yourself in at least one sentence.  I am a Nice, kind person with a lot of personalities, book smart for one.  Great in Math and Science base studies, I do mess around when I joke and tease, 5'11" for height, yes I am a male, Otaku of a sort.

7. What playing field is your strength:(Ex. rails)  Snipers is my Field of strength, I'm always trying to learn new skills and Dodging maneuvers.  Tricky but manageable.

8. Tell me in your own words how to tie my shoes.  1 you always pull your shoe strings tight unless you have Diabetes which I hope you don't.   2 cross the strings then make one of them go under the other.  If its Left over right then make the left go under the right string and tie them tight.  3. you can grab the left string or right string and make a loop, I prefer to make it small to have enough string to make sure your work doesn't fall apart, if its the left, Right side now, that will be your first loop you will then grab the right string, left side, then wrap it around the loop, not fully around the loop but enough to have it Semi circled around it.  Then you pull the part of the right string that's around the left string under itself to make another loop and Finally you pull the loops to have a fully nice tied shoe.  Now if you want to double the tied knot you simply cross the loops and make one side go under the other and pull it tightly again.

9. Why do you think you're suitable for this clan?  More of my age level and authority over certain things.  Disrespect for one, the leaders decide on what to do when someone disrespects another and takes action.  At least some sort of easy punishment unless he or she does it constantly which isn't good for any clan or any form of organization made.  Like I said previously, be mature comes a long way.  Try to the best of your abilities.

10. What games other than Plazmaburst 2 do you play?  I play Modern Combat 5: Blackout, Decent game to play it's like call of duty, but it's on mobile and PC.  I play Clash of Clans, Yes I know for my age it seems weird.  I play War Commander, Battle Pirates, Vega Conflict from Kixeye.com.  I Play COD BO2 and BO3 (Call of Duty-Black ops 2, and 3), when I get my own game room in my own house, ill play a lot of different games.

11. Will you be actively participating in the clan's chat and events?  100% all the way unless I let my superiors know what and why I can't participate in any future events.  100% activity in clan chat as well.  I will always be on top of my game when I'm called

12. Why did you choose to apply for this clan instead of other clans?  I did apply for USF and stayed in it for some time but with their disrespectful personalities I decided not to stay with them.  

13. What makes you a better candidate than any other user wanting to join Itami?  I prefer to be the same as that candidate.  Be equal in terms of applying.  we may have different skill sets but we can put them together and make a better formality of new ways to learn them as one skill set when needed in great times.

14. Give an example of how you made a positive contribution to a clan.  In USF I made a Division for elites to be in a train harder and be the first to be deployed in PB2 but when I left, the leader shut it down even though its not under my control anymore.  He decided to destroy what I made and let someone else make a division that was close to my division.  (Reason of leaving the 1st time was Disrespect)

15. What is a specific specialty you wish to bring to Itami? (It cannot be playing PB2 or being active on discord.)  The specialty that I can bring is a set mind, different lists of games if anyone needs to burn some time.  

16. Specifically detail in your own words what loyalty means to you. And how much do you value it.  Loyalty Is a code that must be secured and never broken.  Loyalty is another key to leadership.  The leader will always provide for his supporters, and troops to keep them on their feet.  never run away from loyalty or loyalty will surpass you greater and possibly scare you.  "Being a purple Heart is the best to be when in dire need to other."

this ends my Application of requesting to join Itami
2-1-17, 12:31 A.M Central TZ.
Thank you for over looking.

will900

Back to top Go down

Application of Will900 #1 [Denied] Empty Re: Application of Will900 #1 [Denied]

Post by Polo Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:21 am

Excellent app, no questions asked for now
Polo
Polo
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vortex23 Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:22 am

A really good and thought out application , I jst have one question tho
On Qn4 , can you specify on what you said "when someone starts something with me" like on what occasion
Vortex23
Vortex23

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:25 pm

amazing app and clearly organized, i saw you several times playing pb2 and you are a skilled player with a good heart.
Irina
Irina
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Betts1 Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:31 am

Application Denied
Applicant was in USF while applying.
Proof: Application of Will900 #1 [Denied] Will10

Reapply in two weeks, if you wish to do so.
Betts1
Betts1
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down