ArtuelFF candidacy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ArtuelFF candidacy

Post by ArtuelFF on Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:26 pm

1. Link your Plazmaburst 2 account here: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Artuel&id=1613280

2. How do you make decisions? When i get depressed I just do good things which with them i won't make the people mad with me in the future.

3. What is your weapon of choice? I choose Ray Gun C-01y.

4. Who is your favorite Itami member? Acellamy.

5. What are you known for in the community? I am known for my cheeseburger

6. Describe yourself in at least one sentence. A smart, nice but kind of shy guy with a good sense of humor.

7. What playing field is your strength:(Ex. rails) Sniper wars  <3.

8. Tell me in your own words how to tie my shoes. First thread one lace over the other, then pull them tight to make a knot.
Fold one lace into a loop.Wrap the other lace around the base of the loop.With your index finger, push the wrapping lace under the loop and through the hole to form a second loop.Grab the second loop you started with your other hand and pull on both loops to tighten the knot.

9. Why do you think you're suitable for this clan? I can do good things about it. I am good at advices which i can advice other players for decides...and i am online in the discord more than 6 days ...

10. What games other than Plazmaburst 2 do you play? Crysis 3, Team Fortress 2, CSCO (counter strike classic offensive), DarkOrbit, Agar.io, GTA Sa...and others...

11. Will you be actively participating in the clan's chat and events? Yes.

12. Why did you choose to apply for this clan instead of other clans? Because all say me this clan is the best, so i decide to try to join it and i heard from my friends which are good at the game and adviced me to join this clan.

13. What makes you a better candidate than any other user wanting to join Itami? I don't think i am better than Itami members (i don't know maybe i am better than someone) but i can try.

14. Give an example of how you made a positive contribution to a clan. To advice other players (I give good advices) and protect to good players. I mean all.

15. What is a specific specialty you wish to bring to Itami? (It cannot be playing PB2 or being active on discord.) To protect the clan of players which cursing it.

16. Specifically detail in your own words what loyalty means to you. And how much do you value it That is pleasure for me to be a member in Itami so i wont give up the clan...I will forever I will always stand on the side of the clan! My value to the loyality of the clan is 99/100

Last edited by ArtuelFF on Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:06 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong word (Answers of the questions to ArtuelFF candidacy))
ArtuelFF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ArtuelFF candidacy

Post by Killer174 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:58 pm

Q2) I don't know what you mean with that answer, can you describe it better?
Q5) You are known for your cheeseburger? What do you mean by that?
Q8) I asked you how to tie my shoes in your OWN words. Not to copy and paste the steps from wikiHow.
Q14) What kind of advice do you give to people?
Q14) How do you protect players?
Q15) If that's all you can bring to Itami then you don't really have a use for us, we already have people moderating the chat and warning people that do unwanted things. What else can you bring to Itami?
Killer174
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtuelFF on Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:41 pm

Q2) I don't know what you mean with that answer, can you describe it better? : First making plans to do this then I decide will this be good option, find all ways do decide the problem, I mean have extra plan like plan B and then I try to decide did this problem have a peace way to stop it and then I do this without any faults (not at all ways or cases)
Q5) You are known for your cheeseburger? What do you mean by that?: I gave this answer without thinking...There is and the final answer : I am good at making maps (not brilliant but up), join many clans and never cursing (the reason for it its because i dont want to have a enemies because one day if i need to do smth a lot they wont say me...) and have lots of friends.
Q8) I asked you how to tie my shoes in your OWN words. Not to copy and paste the steps from wikiHow. :
[1] First untie the ties if they are tied
[2] Cross them, and after this move the first tie under the other tie and gird them.
[3] Pick up the first tie and move your fingers at the middle of the tie then gird it again then you put it under the other and equivocate with it.
[4] After you equivocate it you need to pick up the other and move it up the other.
[5] Put the equivocated tie under the other tie.
[6] After you need to strech all ties and done .. (You can think its weird because i do this with my own words so i sorry for all repeats of the words and if u find some weird words ignore them im not english)
Q14) What kind of advice do you give to people?: Advices in the life, in the games, to dont had a trouble in problems with other players and etc...
Q14) How do you protect players? With word protecting I mean i never protect the human who is making the problems.
Q15) If that's all you can bring to Itami then you don't really have a use for us, we already have people moderating the chat and warning people that do unwanted things. What else can you bring to Itami? Hmmmm...to...give all my loyality for the clan, to not trying to lie (i mean i never lie if someone say the worst real for me i just accept it and stay away and keep saying its true), to never try to provocate someone.
ArtuelFF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer174 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:46 pm

Great answers, I have no more questions.
Good luck!
Killer174
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks!

Post by ArtuelFF on Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:47 pm

Thank you a lot! I wish you have a nice day! Thanks for the understanding!
ArtuelFF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fdfhy on Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:47 pm

k +1 nice no more questions for now gl strong application

fdfhy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtuelFF on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:15 pm

Thanks!
ArtuelFF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina on Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:32 pm

Decent app although i don't like how you answered the questions (short and funny) you acting like you dont take this stuff serious. I do feel like it's more like that you just want to have the itami tag.. i'll wait how you will answer and then decide.
good luck!
Irina
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Irina

Post by ArtuelFF on Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:45 pm

Irina I dont want to be funny...And so what's the funny in my answers I just try to answer good and serious and I take all things at serious because this clan knows a lot for me ... so I don't understand what is funny ._. can you say me ?
ArtuelFF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperFrank1004 on Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:31 pm

I find this app to be good overall no questions for now.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

SuperFrank1004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSmash on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:24 pm

Something is telling me to stay neutral, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and give you a chance. +1

TheSmash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Python on Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:12 pm

+1
Python
Admin

View user profile http://itamiclan.ahlamontada.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer174 on Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:47 pm

Your app was decent and all your answers to my questions were great.
+1 from me.
Killer174
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum