Emo Foxie boy #1 [Denied]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emo Foxie boy #1 [Denied]

Post by Emo Foxie boy on Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:39 am

1. Link your Plazmaburst 2 account here:http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Emo Foxie boy&id=1519801

2. How do you make decisions?:I use what i have seen in the past and present then i predict whats going to happen in the future.Then if my prediction is right i make my decision.

3. What is your weapon of choice?:Sniper

4. Who is your favorite Itami member?:Bidam

5. What are you known for in the community?

6. Describe yourself in at least one sentence.:Im a person who likes to make friends with one of the best clans and i like to get to know them and have fun with the members.

7. What playing field is your strength:(Ex. rails):Raywars and sniper wars

8. Tell me in your own words how to tie my shoes.:(Ok so dont judge me, but i didnt know if this was a literaly question or a metaphor so im actually putting how to tie ur shoes)Tie a basic knot. Take both laces and thread one lace over the other and then pull them tight. They should form a knot in the middle of the shoe. Make a loop with one of the laces.

9. Why do you think you're suitable for this clan?:In my opinon i think i am decently skilled and loyal.But i also have respect,Integrity, and Empathy.

10. What games other than Plazmaburst 2 do you play?; I Play minecraft on my PS4 and BlackOps on my PS4.

11. Will you be actively participating in the clan's chat and events?:10 hours each week

12. Why did you choose to apply for this clan instead of other clans?:Unlike all other clans this clan has 2 important valuable clan skills.Friend ship and judgement

13. What makes you a better candidate than any other user wanting to join Itami?:I Would not say im the best candidate but im willing to stay by this clan's side until the end.I Want to be apart of the Itami community and make friends.I offer my loyalness.

14. Give an example of how you made a positive contribution to a clan.:Well in a clan called Brod i was helping the leader develop the chat,Forums,And recruiting members.

15. What is a specific specialty you wish to bring to Itami? (It cannot be playing PB2 or being active on discord.):I am a very nice person.Im nice to thos who r nice to me.I Like to stay apart of my clans as long as i can.I Have been in alot of clans and i get more and more experience about leaders helping and being a loyal member.

16. Specifically detail in your own words what loyalty means to you. And how much do you value it.:Loyalty is not just following commands but the one who is giving u commands trust u would do the right thing.Loyalty is having integrity(Doing the right thing always just to be doing the right thing)

Emo Foxie boy

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emo Foxie boy #1 [Denied]

Post by Polo on Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:13 am

Ive met you ingame and i already know youre a huge troller and a faggot so you can act like yourre nice but we all know about you.
avatar
Polo
Mod

Posts : 41
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emo Foxie boy #1 [Denied]

Post by Emo Foxie boy on Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:31 am

3kpainn wrote:Ive met you ingame and i already know youre a huge troller and a faggot so you can act like yourre nice but we all know about you.

If you think that of me then you could just say you dont know me at all lol.If you have gotten to know me more you would maybe think im a nice person.Btw i have nothing against you.

Emo Foxie boy

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emo Foxie boy #1 [Denied]

Post by Polo on Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:55 pm

That means nobody knows you because from what ive heard and seen, ur a modern day chakra.
avatar
Polo
Mod

Posts : 41
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emo Foxie boy #1 [Denied]

Post by Emo Foxie boy on Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:26 pm

3kpainn wrote:That means nobody knows you because from what ive heard and seen, ur a modern day chakra.
So try to get to know me.Im nothing like chackra

Emo Foxie boy

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emo Foxie boy #1 [Denied]

Post by Polo on Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:06 pm

I do know you, ive seen you in game and youre a nuisance and troller, everybody says it too so low chances for you
avatar
Polo
Mod

Posts : 41
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emo Foxie boy #1 [Denied]

Post by Emo Foxie boy on Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:12 pm

3kpainn wrote:[b]I do know you, ive seen you in game and youre a nuisance and troller, everybody says it too so low chances for you
I have changed,And i bareley see you in Pb2 so what the heck man?Your stuck on the past me to much and your not focusing on trying to learn more about the present me.So dude..Your basically just acting like you know me.Please atleast try to get to know me more(The present me)

Emo Foxie boy

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emo Foxie boy #1 [Denied]

Post by Polo on Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:51 pm

So what if you havent seen me, I've seen you recently aswell so stop trying to act dumb and confused, just no.
avatar
Polo
Mod

Posts : 41
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emo Foxie boy #1 [Denied]

Post by Emo Foxie boy on Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:52 pm

So basically i forgoten to fill in one of the questions about being known in this community.Im known for just being a disappointment to most members but i can change and i intend to

Emo Foxie boy

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emo Foxie boy #1 [Denied]

Post by Emo Foxie boy on Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:57 pm

3kpainn wrote:So what if you havent seen me, I've seen you recently aswell so stop trying to act dumb and confused, just no.
Yeahhh dude im not confused at all lol."stop trying to act DUMB and confused".
Didn't you say i was a troller (Troll*) and a nuisance.With those 2 put together i think of the word dumb.So....are you trying to say im dumb or not dumb i mean like whats your point.I Am telling you the truth i changed but ur not getting the chance to see because your not trying to.I Said i respect those who respect me sorry if this is a little disrespectful but like i said you know nothing about me and your stuck on the past me,Not trying to get a chance to kn the present me better.

Emo Foxie boy

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emo Foxie boy #1 [Denied]

Post by SuperFrank1004 on Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:00 pm

Dude we of all people seen your overall behavior in the game and its not pretty at all.

SuperFrank1004

Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emo Foxie boy #1 [Denied]

Post by Emo Foxie boy on Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:10 pm

SuperFrank1004 wrote:Dude we of all people seen your overall behavior in the game and its not pretty at all.
Ik thats why i changed.Could you atleast try to see my overall behavior now it really has changed.

Emo Foxie boy

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emo Foxie boy #1 [Denied]

Post by Python on Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:23 am

Can you prove to us that you have changed? Also, what made you change in the first place?
avatar
Python
Admin

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile http://itamiclan.ahlamontada.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Emo Foxie boy #1 [Denied]

Post by Blackbird on Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:56 pm

For question 13 you answered with "friendship and judgement". Is that the only thing that Itami appeals to you? Elaborate please.
avatar
Blackbird

Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-01-18
Age : 72
Location : USSR

View user profile http://www.skyy.96.lt

Back to top Go down

Re: Emo Foxie boy #1 [Denied]

Post by ★★Bidam★★ on Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:49 pm

Can you tell me how am I your favorite member when you actually raged at me a lot in game and disrespected the clan in the first place?
avatar
★★Bidam★★
Member

Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emo Foxie boy #1 [Denied]

Post by Emo Foxie boy on Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:20 pm

★★Bidam★★ wrote:Can you tell me how am I your favorite member when you actually raged at me a lot in game and disrespected the clan in the first place?
Uhh dude i dont recall raging at you at all. All i remember is we were in a 1v1 when ever i killed you,you said things like die or your ass.All i said was you were eating.
Also again i have no problem with you and your really skilled and ik that ur friendly.Only to people who are friendly to you...Most people.

Emo Foxie boy

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emo Foxie boy #1 [Denied]

Post by Emo Foxie boy on Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:22 pm

Blackbird wrote:For question 13 you answered with "friendship and judgement". Is that the only thing that Itami appeals to you? Elaborate please.
Nope.Alot of things like how you guys too have empathy, you guys are smart and i dont really know anything to guys lack.This clan is also filled with mature and Skilled players.Is this enough or should i continue?

Emo Foxie boy

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emo Foxie boy #1 [Denied]

Post by Betts1 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:44 am

When I look up the definition of cancer in the dictionary the definition is "Emo Foxie Boy". You seriously need to stop wasting everyone's time. Whether it's you hacking TKilla's account and playing on it pretending to be him, impersonating IHateHackers on pb2 twice, or spamming GeNo and BoZ forums after getting denied, it's clear to me your mental state is far more deterred then that of a normal person. As I see it, there's no reason at all why we should accept you.
avatar
Betts1
Mod

Posts : 25
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emo Foxie boy #1 [Denied]

Post by Emo Foxie boy on Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:42 am

Betts1 wrote:When I look up the definition of cancer in the dictionary the definition is "Emo Foxie Boy". You seriously need to stop wasting everyone's time. Whether it's you hacking TKilla's account and playing on it pretending to be him, impersonating IHateHackers on pb2 twice, or spamming GeNo and BoZ forums after getting denied, it's clear to me your mental state is far more deterred then that of a normal person. As I see it, there's no reason at all why we should accept you.

First iHateHackers at a time wanted me to get on a fake accout lol.He wanted to troll people so i would not count dat as impersonation.

Second i keep saying i changed lol and i was just letting GeNo know that he said he wanted to quit GeNo.

Third i just looked up cancer online and it says "the disease caused by an uncontrolled division of abnormal cells in a part of the body."

Fourth i gave Tkilla back his account and i didnt hack it he let me see it but i gave it back to da fam.

Also there is a question i wanna ask you.So you probably dont know that i have CHANGED.Answer this..Why shouldn't you accept me?I Fixed mostly everything wrong with me so..Now what?I Mean like tf i am friendly around you most times.It was that 1 time in sniper when i was bragging about me being better dan u in it.I Was doing that because every time i see you, you act like you are better than me at EVERYTHING.But your not so srry.

And i never spammed on BoZ forums i was only making application lol.Look betts,I Really get tired of you always acting like your better than me in everything,Like i said your not.

Im pretty sure im not Mental all my brain cells are fine.

Emo Foxie boy

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emo Foxie boy #1 [Denied]

Post by Betts1 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:53 am

You haven't changed. [b]AT ALL.[/b You're still immature, you still pick fights, you hop from clan to clan applying. I'm shocked that you still haven't realized that no clan wants your cancerous baggage. Get a clue.
avatar
Betts1
Mod

Posts : 25
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emo Foxie boy #1 [Denied]

Post by Polo on Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:37 pm

Yea i gotta agree with panik here, you have changed and you are a clan hopper. Applying from clan to clan smh
avatar
Polo
Mod

Posts : 41
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emo Foxie boy #1 [Denied]

Post by Emo Foxie boy on Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:05 pm

Betts1 wrote:You haven't changed. [b]AT ALL.[/b You're still immature, you still pick fights, you hop from clan to clan applying. I'm shocked that you still haven't realized that no clan wants your cancerous baggage. Get a clue.



Name 1 person who i picked a fight with IN 2017.

And is there something wrong with clan hopping? i only hop clan from clan applying is because there is a reason i wanna join all theese great clans.

pls look up cancer's deifinition.

Emo Foxie boy

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emo Foxie boy #1 [Denied]

Post by Emo Foxie boy on Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:28 pm

3kpainn wrote:Yea i gotta agree with panik here, you have changed and you are a clan hopper. Applying from clan to clan smh

Sure you do

Emo Foxie boy

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emo Foxie boy #1 [Denied]

Post by SuperFrank1004 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:41 pm


Name 1 person who i picked a fight with IN 2017.

And is there something wrong with clan hopping? i only hop clan from clan applying is because there is a reason i wanna join all theese great clans.

pls look up cancer's deifinition.[/quote]

Well it doesn't matter what year you haven't been picking fights....to me it does not convince because . Also clan hopping may not be a problem for you...but it is a problem for us because you can't just join a clan and hop to another clan and hop to another clan and then it continues... no you can't do that because it's going to look bad for yourself and no other clan wants to accept you.

SuperFrank1004

Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emo Foxie boy #1 [Denied]

Post by Polo on Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:55 pm

Voting phase begins !
-1
avatar
Polo
Mod

Posts : 41
Join date : 2017-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emo Foxie boy #1 [Denied]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum