Orange9000#1[Denied]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Orange9000#1[Denied]

Post by Orange9000x on Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:13 am

1. Link your Plazmaburst 2 account here: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Orange9000&id=1612828

2. How do you make decisions? I make decisions the right way, if a player is in trouble, I help, if a player is being cyber bullied, I step up and help them.

3. What is your weapon of choice? Plasmagun (Cool

4. Who is your favorite Itami member? Panik

5. What are you known for in the community? Meh, I've played for like 7 months and reset, nobody really knows me well, but I do make montages and some maps on my youtube called Orange9000

6. Describe yourself in at least one sentence. A very honest and nice person to be around.

7. What playing field is your strength:(Ex. rails) Snipers

8. Tell me in your own words how to tie my shoes. LOL WUT KINDA APP IS DIS

9. Why do you think you're suitable for this clan? I think im suitable for this clan to have a group of friends at my side that can also become family members pretty much

10. What games other than Plazmaburst 2 do you play? Lord of the rings online and Guild wars 2

11. Will you be actively participating in the clan's chat and events? Yes

12. Why did you choose to apply for this clan instead of other clans? I seem to find itami members always playing with skill, not that skill matters, I would see most of them playing for fun, I like a clan with players that play for fun

13. What makes you a better candidate than any other user wanting to join Itami? I can contribute to the clan and make a Itami base map if you guys want me to

14. Give an example of how you made a positive contribution to a clan. Like I said, map making

15. What is a specific specialty you wish to bring to Itami? (It cannot be playing PB2 or being active on discord.) I can make montages for some of the members if they somehow send me clips

16. Specifically detail in your own words what loyalty means to you. And how much do you value it. Loyalty means being very good and nice to the person you pretty much worship. To me loyalty is a high value in this world

Orange9000x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orange9000#1[Denied]

Post by Irina on Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:29 pm

your app looks short but its okay, its gr8 that you video editing which is good but beside map making what else can you contribute to itami?
and you have to answer ALL the questions.Q nr.8
Irina
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Polo on Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:52 pm

Looks like you showed no effort and didnt take it serious. You keep repeating your map skills but what else like irina said, and tell me why you want in
Polo
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange9000x on Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:27 pm

I do not think there is anymore I can contribute to the Itami clan other than mapmaking and videoediting, sorry. And for number 8, to tie your shoes take both laces and thread one lace over the other and then pull them tight. They should form a knot in the middle of the shoe. Take your right hand and use your thumb and forefinger to grip one of the shoelaces.

Orange9000x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Betts1 on Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:31 pm

Application denied.
Applicant copies and pasted the answer to question #8.

Reapply in a week.
Betts1
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top